Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

taybone

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Well I was looking for a decent set of 2.1 speakers for my new MBP, and so a trip to Frys Electronics got me looking at these Logitechs. They were being demoed on a powermac g5 next to a cinema display. What makes them so nice is the fact that they are silver and white! How perfect, I thought. So I picked them up on sale for 70 dollars. And WOW! The sound is not bad at all for 70 dollar speakers, and the best part, they match my MBP perfectly, as can be seen in the attached pic.

Just thoght I would let everyone know about these...so if you are looking for a decent pair of 2.1 speakers, give these a listen!

Attachments

• IMG_55682.jpg
    IMG_55682.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 668

ravenvii

macrumors 604
Mar 17, 2004
Melenkurion Skyweir
Those definitely does look nice. How is the bass and loudness? The Z3 is pretty famous (infamous?) for it's bass and loudness - it has a "gamers' speakers" reputation. Is the Z4 similar?

taybone

macrumors member
Original poster
Mar 29, 2006
Sacramento, CA
Raven VII said:
Those definitely does look nice. How is the bass and loudness? The Z3 is pretty famous (infamous?) for it's bass and loudness - it has a "gamers' speakers" reputation. Is the Z4 similar?
These have excellent bass, yes, very...loud I guess you could say. I'm not an audiophile and so I can't give you any detailed specs of the sound or anything, but I can tell you they sound amazing to me, especially for what I paid!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.